Counting my blessings on the first few days of the New Year! Grateful for so much at this time of year; for health, happiness and all of the experiences in 2016.
As I mentioned in my previous reflection post of 2016, I like to set myself goals for the year. I thought I’d share them, hoping this will also encourage me to work hard and achieve them!
- Try new types of exercise including: kick boxing, and cross fit!
- Complete Rough Runner (a 10km obstacle mud run). See more here.
- Buy my first home.
- Visit as many places in the UK & abroad I’ve not been before – wherever they may be.
- Do more voluntary work – of any type.
- Cook more!
- Complete a 5-day Exercise Referral course with work.
- Give regularly to a food bank.
- Spend more time with family and friends; I like to think I spend a lot of time already with my loved ones but you can always spend more, it’s the most important thing to me.
So 2017, let’s see what you have in store. I’m ready, motivated and excited for what’s ahead!
It’s the end of the first working week of 2017, a productive one it’s been, but it’s now time to enjoy the weekend.